5.09.2011

Swirls of Color

 Cardigan: Target, Tank Top: Thrifted, Skirt: me, Shoes: Target

My boyfriend recently bought me a sewing machine...isn't he sweet?  This skirt is the first thing I decided to make.  When looking for fabric I wanted something with bright colors for summer.  I have so many dark clothing in my closet that I desperately needed a change.  I instantly fell in love with the swirls of pinks in the floral design.  It seems that floral and pinks have been inspiring me lately...anyway I think it turned out pretty good for a first try.  I can't wait to see how my other little projects turn out.








13 comments:

  1. wow that's so cool! I wish I was talented that way :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair! that weeping willow is lovely! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously so stunning! you have the nicest hair! also, if you're interested, feel free to enter my Dior giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful skirt!u are luckyyy i want a sewing machine too,the one i have is broken..:-\
    So keep doing this good work and create many many things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute skirt!

    xo, Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty skirt! Can't wait to see your next project! Gonna visit your blog again:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great :D we love flower prints
    <3
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling on www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I wish I could sew!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the skirt so cute great job!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job! i want to start making clothing too. it seems like it would be so much cheaper! thank you for your comment, xox.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job! Keep it up. I am also trying to do a a clothing line check out my blog
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams