11.02.2011

Day Dates

Dress: Target, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff

I feel like everyone has had a little piece of me today. 
Breakfast with my aunt & my family...it was her birthday.
Lunch with one of my best friends...we've been friends since kindergarden.
Dinner with the boyfriend...how could I resist?
And now we all no why I don't cook, but this kind of day usually never happens.
I wore this simple dress to get me through the day. It's one of my favorite dresses in my closet just because it's extremely comfortable, I love the color, and the ruffles on the sleeve are all the girly details I need.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway here.

18 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so pretty! And your shoes are amazing, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look! so pretty :) love the dress & shoes!!

    xo,Natalie
    http://nataliesavage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress, the color is so this season =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look incredibly beautiful in that dress. Absolutely love these photos. It's good to hear you're having fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your heels, they really are fab! Glad you had a good day among your loved ones :)

    xoxo, Dominika.
    http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your shoes!!

    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great dress! You look gorgeous. I love days like that...where you get to see everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, it is such a beautiful colour and suits you so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erica, that color looks amazing on you girl! And those shoes are HAUTE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM! Have a great day my friend. WOOT
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awh you look so lovely! Pretty dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfir dear!love your dress!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is great. So flattering! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is beautiful! The sleeves are stunning. The color is gorgeous. And it's so versatile! These pictures of you are so pretty! And your shoes are HOT!

    xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams