7.09.2012

Shine & Shimmer

Tank: Thrifted, Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Heels: Target

Hey everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine was pretty fun with a karaoke party on Saturday night and a movie date with Chris yesterday. I wore this out to the movies yesterday. It's pretty simple but I wanted to keep it that way since the skirt has such a pretty shimmer to it. While taking these photos, I thought that the mushrooms were the cutest thing and had to share them with you. Oh I also wanted to thank you all for the good luck wishes about the interview I had recently. I got the job and actually started last week! It's been a bit hard for me to adjust to working full time again but I'm so grateful for it. So here's to the beginning to another work week. Hope it's a good one for all of us.


xoxo erica

find me on facebook + twitter

24 comments:

  1. Is it weird that wild mushrooms kind of freak me out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pRETTY SKIRT!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! That's the perfect date night outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mushrooms are huge! I love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your skirt, so pretty! And those mushrooms look awesome :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    http://www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, like everyone else in here love the skirt Erica, you really suit that kind of blue look, it's a great outfit in general though and I love all of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skirt is so cute! And who knew mushrooms could look so pretty! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if you could consider following each other ;) www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty!! I love the photo style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love wild mushrooms. erica that black and blue skirt looks awesome on you. great nail color!!! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mushrooms are cute ;) You look really great!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    Great GIVE AWAY at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely skirt! Love it!:)
    Can you please visit my blog and click the first link you see in the first post???I want to generate some traffic.
    thanksssss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your skirt and that nail polish!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the sheen on your skirt. that would be a perfect date night skirt for me!

    xo
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  15. Those mushrooms are definitely adorable! And the skirt looks great.
    Karaoke sounds like a lot of fun - what did you sing? :)
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha the mushrooms are so cool!

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous skirt and in love with the close of of the mushroom pic. Perfect!
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely skirt, lady:] following you xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams