9.24.2012

The After Effects

Jacket: F21, Tank: Dressing on the Side, Shorts: Thrifted DIY, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Hope everyone is doing well. I was actually sick over the weekend and am feeling a lot better right now. I went to a concert last Thursday and by Friday my throat started to feel really sore. Saturday and Sunday I hardly sounded like myself and my voice was all scratchy. I guess I was really into the music but hey, Rise Against has that kind of effect on me. I even went crowd surfing which was pretty fun. So I guess this is what I dress like when I'm feeling sick. Needless to say, my voice is back to normal and all I'm left with is a bit of a sore throat, but don't worry I've been taking my medicine.



xoxo erica

find me on facebook + twitter

14 comments:

  1. Rise Against are actually so awesome so I'm glad to hear you had such a fun time Erica. Your outfit is great too as well, you look fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! loving those shorts!!

    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better Erica. Being sick is no fun! You look beautiful in these pics. I am LOVING that jacket! Me WANT! hahaha Have a great week!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crowd surfing sounds like so much fun! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urgh, its that time of year when people start getting down with something - I'm glad you're feeling better though!
    You look amazing as always girl, love that striped jacket and the Litas of course ♥
    The last photo is my favorite - stunning!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had a great time & that you're feeling much better. Sore throat sounds terrible. You look gorgeous & I love that last photo, amazing!! Keep getting better doll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better. Take some Emergen-C and get plenty of sleep!

    ReplyDelete


  8. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes and your confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad you're feeling better! Always sound like a man when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, crowd surfing sounds awesome! love the jacket!

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll I think the lack of voice after a concert is definitely a must ;)! I love those studded shorts, the jacket and those heels. Awesome.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams