10.30.2012

Seeing Stars

Sweater: Target, Skirt: F21, Earrings: F21, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I bought this sweater a couple of weeks ago and have been just waiting for the chance to wear it out. When I first saw the sweater, it reminded me of a Wildfox one that I've always loved but could never buy so I knew I couldn't let this one pass me by. Oh and these are my new favorite earrings. I bought them to go with my Halloween costume...I was a peacock over the weekend. It was a last minute decision but it was fun. I even sprayed my hair blue. 



xoxo erica

find me on facebook + twitter

15 comments:

  1. Great sweater for sure:) u look so cute! Keep smiling:)
    have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Blog and I love your style!!Love the starry sweater so much!!
    Following u,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt and the starry shirt is just incredible Erica, it really is the perfect outfit and it suits you so well, yellow is one of my favourite colours from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater!!! you look fabulous as usual...

    P.S. I've switched my blog to wordpress so I might not show up on your blogger feed anymore! You can manually add my URL to your blogger feed or Follow on Bloglovin' ..come see my new site!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict
    Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!Them boots ♥ http://shabanahime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful sweater!!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! I love the heels :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted that sweater! But you know Target, always out of your size :). I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your oufit! A peacock is such a cute idea for a costume!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look adorable in that sweater! I like your shoes!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is adorable! Happy November :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams