12.05.2012

Christmas Gifts


1 2  3 4  5  6  7  8 9 

Hey everyone, there are still a good 20 days until Christmas and if you're like me, you still have lots of shopping to do. I thought I would put together a little list of a few items I think any girl would love to have.    

1 A statement necklace, every girl should have one

2 A bow belt, sparkly and perfect for this time of year...or anytime really
3 Fun hair clips
4 A cute scarf, love the color combination of this one
5 I think every girl loves to burn candles, these are great
6 A dainty bracelet
7 An iPhone case, mint green and studs...love
8 An envelope clutch, love this bold color
9 Polka dots! Such a cute sweater that can be worn so many different ways

xoxo erica

find me on facebook + twitter

17 comments:

  1. what a great mix of gift ideas, i love the sparkly hairclips? are they hair clips? thanks for your comment on my blog xx have a lovely christmas xx Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these gift ideas Erica which is a good thing because time is seriously running out for me, these are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday gift ideas are all so bright and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Iphone case and the clutch, great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas!! my favorite is polkadots... i love that sweater that you have on your post <3

    ps. do you want to follow each other?

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog with so many inspiring posts! Nice to meet you sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh such pretty picks, I'd love number 1, 3 and 5

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! Seriously want that blue suede clutch!!!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your picks! Those hair clips are awesome.

    xoxo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the hair clips and the cute little clutch! So fun. xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! I can't decide which is my favorite, I think I could add all of these to my wishlist :) So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those hairclips! I would rock them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams