1.30.2013

The Night I was a Karaoke Queen

Blouse: Langford Market, Skirt: Nasty Gal, Heels: Zara

When I ordered this skirt, I told Chris that the day it came in he would have to take me out that night. I get just a bit excited about new purchases and I couldn't wait to wear it. When it finally came in, we decided to go to our usual bar but the band that was playing that night didn't really spark our interest so we ended up at a new bar. It just so happened to be karaoke night and I got the guts to go up and sing...it must have been the skirt, I just felt great in it. After the first song, the dj kept coming to me asking what song I was going to sing next...all night long. So yeah for the night I was a star lol. 


xoxo erica

12 comments:

  1. cute top & skirt, you look lovely in this outfit!


    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool reading about your night as a star Erica. You must have been quite good at singing to keep being invited up too so maybe that's something worth looking into a little more. I adore your skirt in these photos, it's no wonder that it gave you such confidence to perform, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute darling. what a great barbie pink :)

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love the skirt and the printed top- and those heels are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ play my song! You look like the karaoke queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello superstar! =D I don't see why you shouldn't be one as that skirt definitely would look good on stage! You look so sweet in this skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the skirt! my fav color too!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! Haha, you definitely look like a karaoke star in that awesome skirt and top. :)

    Enter to win an $80 voucher to MsDressy!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Erica...wow you look so stunning, absolutely love this look on you, the skirt is perfection. Wish you got a video of the singing, you must have been awesome!! Idols/X-Factor is awaiting you :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams