4.21.2013

Showing Off My Love

 Tee: Concert, Shorts: F21, Jacket: Marshalls, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Ring: F21
I'll just start off by saying that I had an amazing weekend. I managed to actually catch up on some sleep Friday and felt ready to live it up Saturday at the concert. Of course Papa Roach was unbelievable as always and Shinedown brought the place down. Chris ended up buying me three concert tees, this one that I am wearing being one of them. So true...I love PR!! They came on around 4:30 and I felt like I nearly lost my voice trying to keep up with Jacoby lol. Hope you all have a great start to the week!!
xoxo erica

14 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for a Papa Roach concert ;)
    Love the lacy tights!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, cute girl you! I think, we should follow each other via GFC and bloglovin', so we could stay updated and keep in touch, though! What do you think? It would be a pleasure! Please let me know, if you want to!

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous doll, love the tights :))) Have a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look<3
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock this look. Love the tee and the lace tights. Glad you had fun on the concert :)

    xx

    glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had such a blast! Looking good girl!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, so many things about this look to love! The adorable heart print top, the printed tights, the chic jacket and super cute colourful manicure, Great to hear you had an awesome time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this- very rock and roll! :) Glad you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comment and for following!!!You made me sooo happy:)Now i follow you back and I am glad that I do,because your blog is super cute:)))
    xoxo Vesi from Bulgaria:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Papa Roach are one of my favourite bands too Erica, you have some serious taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah and you look beautiful too in the shirt, you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see a band onstage! I haven't been in so long! You look great! Love the lace tights!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams