5.13.2013

In the Nude

 Dress: Gifted, Heels: Kimichi Blue, Belt: Target, Necklace: Diament Designs
Other than all black from head to toe, I think this is the first monochromatic look I've ever tried to pull off. I like it. I wore this yesterday to celebrate Mother's day and really wanted to feel dressed up to hang out with my mom. I kept teasing Chris asking him if I was getting anything for mother's day (even though I'm not a real mom) from our cat Scar. Hey I lost sleep when he was a baby and had to bottle feed him every so many hours..that counts for something right? But for real, I hope every one enjoyed spending time with your mothers and family. I had a relaxing weekend as expected but now that it's Monday, my birthday week officially starts. I have to thank Chris for getting me into birthday weeks...everything my way all week, I'm going to be a happy girl.
Oh and that star tattoo, my niece's wanted to put one on me at breakfast so I just went along with it. 
I may not be a mom yet, but I'm a good aunt. 
Happy Monday!
xoxo erica

27 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Erica this is stunning! Love this lacy dress and the lovely photos :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Erica this is stunning! Love this lacy dress and the lovely photos :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. that 3rd photo of you is delicious! you look very very beautiful and the rusty thingy behind looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning doll, adore that dress. The whole outfit is perfect...love it!! Have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, good auntie playing along :) Love the nude look- and the pop of shimmer in your belt is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I think that you look so so beautiful in this outfit Erica so have no fears about that, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great location and I love your photos as well as your pretty white dress. :)

    Adly,
    of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great location and I love your photos as well as your pretty white dress. :)

    Adly,
    of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is perfect on you! You look so pretty! I really like your hair like that!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty and I love this style and color dress on you! xx Pip

    ***WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG FOR OASAP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!! :)

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color suits you! Great styling. ♥

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're gorgeous, and your dress is really cute! Birthday weeks sound both a little intimidating and fairly cool. Happy birthday then!

    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely! I'm actually in the market for a new pair of nude pumps- can you believe it? Ha.

    And fur mamas definitely count as actual mothers on Mother's Day- it's only fair! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely dress - you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Birthday weeks sound so cool, why don't we have that in germany???
    And I adore your dress, it looks so girly and cute!

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaaand I tagged you, check my blog :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love the dress and the touch of metallic in your belt!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  18. The dress is gorgeous. I think this outfit is one of the best I've seen from you!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful romantic look!! Love your dress... Check out my new blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the dress you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your dress!! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your lacey dress!!!You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams