7.17.2013

Conversation Cupcakes

It had been far too long since I've baked cupcakes so when my mom asked me to make some for a family get together I was more than happy. Any time is a good time for a cupcake but when you're celebrating they're even better with fun toppers. I couldn't resist but to make some that included glitter and sequins...my idea for a fun party.
 Supplies: Cardstock, glitter, sequins, glue, pencil, brush, glue gun & toothpicks
 1. Draw out or trace your letter from a template (I like to do block letters just so it's easier to cut out)
2. Cut out your letters.
3. Brush glue over letters and sprinkle with glitter.
4. Add a few drops of glue and add sequins.
5. Glue your toothpick to letter with a glue gun.
6. Repeat each step to have both a front and backside of your topper.
Frost cupcakes and spell out a fun message!!
xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. Hiya doll :) These are precious. I love cupcakes. I think you did an awesome job on them too, great idea :))) Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I might have to do this for my mom's 60th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute but simple little idea and I think that's why I really do love it so much. Hope that you enjoyed the cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, Thanks for sharing your fashion opinion with me! I love your wonderfully creative idea, the cupcakes came out so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh, too cute! These conversation cupcakes are adorable :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea! I should make this for my sister's birthday in a few weeks!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams