1.16.2014

DIY Heart Sharpie Cup

I've seen this kind of tutorial around the blogosphere for some time and really wanted to try it during the fall/winter time but never got around to it. Lately I've been drinking hot green tea in the mornings and figured now was a good time to finally do it. I been obsessing over gold for some reason and loved the way it pops on a black mug...oh and hearts are kinda my thing right now. 
 Supplies: Mug, Gold Sharpie
 Freehand your drawing
 Or you can be like me and draw 6 dots, 2 at the top, 1 in the center, 2 outer dots slightly under the center, and 1 at the bottom center.
 Connect the dots...if you accidentally make your lines not to your liking, simply scratch it off with your nail.
All done with the drawing part. Put this in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
And then you're done :)

xoxo erica

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I have a gold sharpie and I was stressing about making something cute for a friends birthday! HURRAY! :) :) thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea! It is amazing! :)

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved making this too- I love your idea of gold on black!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams