1.08.2014

Gimmie What I Want // January Wish List

Okay, so I know Christmas just passed and although I got way more gifts than I expected (all which were pretty fabulous), I couldn't help but share a small wish list with you. I think every girl kind of has an on-going wish list at all times. These are my current items:

the dress 
I'm practically swooning over this ultra feminine dress. Isn't the color just the loveliest?
the shoes
 I'm really loving the serious cutouts these heels have going on. And even though it's a bit cold outside, that won't stop me. I'll wear these heels with a pair of tights any day...so cute.
the accessory 
I'm actually thinking I might just buy this headband after I'm done typing this post. It's really hard to resist since my bachelorette party is coming up. I'm so excited. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing this one in the next few weeks.

What's on your current wish list?

xoxo erica

8 comments:

  1. the headband is rather cute, and wow, those shoes are killer. I hope you had a lovely new years/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that dress is gorgeous! I love the soft color. And the shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the dress, such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I have nothing on my wishlist, except maybe warmer weather ;). Can't wait to read about your bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your wishlist is super lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the dress so much!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams