5.13.2014

Just Like Magic

Dress worn as a blouse: Kohls, Skirt: Kohls, Heels: Nine West, Clutch: Jenny Packham
 It's funny how sometimes when you've been living in one place for so long and then out of nowhere you discover something magical. That's kind of the way this building is for me. I'm in l.o.v.e. with it...there's something about the color that is stunning to me. For mother's day my siblings and I decided to take a photo of all of us for my mom as a surprise gift. That whole week we had been trying to get together but bad weather kept getting in the way...pouring rains, awful winds, and gloomy skies but then Saturday morning everything just fell into place. The sun came out and we found this place and everything was perfect.
Do you ever discover new places in your city?
xoxo erica

12 comments:

  1. This building is so perfect for blog photos! I adore your location and how your outfit stands out against it. Lovely <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's perfect...I'll probably be showing this one on the blog again.

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. yes this building is gorgeous! love the outfit too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girlie...I'm in love with the color!

      xo erica

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous location! I love finding charming spots like this and always have my eyes out for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep my eyes out for them too...and it's crazy I'm always in this area of the building but I've somehow have always skipped the road it was on.

      xo erica

      Delete
  4. i love discovering new things in familiar places! and this building looks lovely, the colour especially:-) your outfit is very pretty too, i love the clutch! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the color is my favorite thing about it. Thanks girl :)

      xo erica

      Delete
  5. So cute, I love this outfit!! That skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful, love the colour of your outfit against the background, what an awesom find, woo!! Hope you have a lovely Wednesday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is so adorable! Love the colors, especially with the background!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so pretty!! Your Mother's Day gift sounds great!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams