7.02.2014

Jean Love

Top: Express, Jeans: PacSun, Heels: Nine West, Necklace: Rue 21, Clutch: Jenny Packham
I used to have a favorite pair of jeans that unfortunately my thighs rubbed a hole into. I was really sad about it because let's be honest, it takes a lot for me to like a pair of jeans. Luckily this past weekend, I found a pair that I'm really loving. I pretty much have been cheating on my skirts and dresses with these since Saturday and I'm actually looking forward to wearing them to work on Thursday. What!?! Yeah. I just said that.
xoxo erica

11 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in these jeans girl! Love the mint peplum top and your killer heels.
    Oooh, and cute nails too ^^

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks girl! It was my first time trying out neon on my nails...i loved the way it turned out.

      xo erica

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks doll, it's one of my favorite jean outfits.

      xo erica

      Delete
  3. The jeans look great! No wonder you're obsessed haha

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, to be quite honest...I'm actually wearing them again...like right now while I'm typing this. I'm obsessed ha!

      xo erica

      Delete
  4. I hate when my thighs rub a hole in my jeans! It always happens, which makes me so sad! When I find a pair that I love, I try to get a second pair so I know I have a back up! These jeans look fab on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, it's the worst right? I definitely need to pick up a second pair when I go shopping again.

      xo erica

      Delete
  5. Cute!! Love them with that top, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly. I'm really loving the color of this top...mint is one of my favorites.

      xo erica

      Delete
  6. That sparkly gold clutch is gorgeous! And the gold and mint combo is just flawless...beautiful outfit!

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/
    xx
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams