9.22.2014

A Month of Cake // Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting

 Last week was my mother's birthday and I had said I would bake the cake for her. She requested a cake with cream cheese frosting and I decided I would go ahead and make the frosting myself. I had always heard it was easy but I hadn't imagined it would be as easy as it was...and it really does taste so much better than the store bought stuff. The cake went fast and everyone was asking for seconds...I have to say I was pretty impressed with myself. 
Mix all the ingredients together...I recommend using a mixer but if you're old school like me go ahead and give yourself a good arm workout and mix it by hand lol. I topped off the cake with sprinkles of crushed m&m minis...so good girls.
xoxo erica

4 comments:

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams