10.24.2014

A Month of Being a Cat Lady // Metallic Leopard Nail Tutorial

Happy Friday! This week has felt like the longest so I'm just happy for it to be the weekend. Anyway, I wanted to end the week with a cute and easy nail tutorial. I've been wanting a metallic nail polish for so long now and finally bought a bottle last week. I'm loving the way it looks mixed with a leopard print. 
 Start with a base color. I'm using Essie's No Place Like Chrome.
 Next make a few small dots with another color for the center of the leopard spots. I went with Revlon's Gold Coin.
 Then using black polish and a brush or in my case a black sharpie, make the outline of the spots. To create the outlines, make half circles on the top and bottom of your dots leaving the sides open.
 Add a few extra small dots to complete the look.
xoxo erica
If you try this, tag your pics with #sobdlife

4 comments:

  1. I love a good metallic nail polish! And now I'll be painting my nails! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, these are so cool! I love them :D
    That metallic sheen definitely steps it up

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I wouldn't have the patience for it, but, wow! Loving the metallic too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams