10.08.2014

California Love

 Hey everyone, so it's kind of been a while since I've been here. We recently went on a trip to California and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things around here. I hadn't been to California in 7 years! I don't know how I stayed away for so long, but somehow it happened. We actually went to Los Angeles to see a concert. On our honeymoon, Chris told me that one of his favorite bands from overseas, Within Temptation was coming on tour. Of course they weren't headed to Texas and I jumped at the chance when he asked if we should fly out to Los Angeles to see them. Yes, yes, yes!!! And so I kept up with when tickets went on sale and made sure that we bought them to seal the deal that California was in our future. It was a short trip but I soaked up every minute of it. I woke up every morning, walked to Starbucks, and then spent about two hours in the pool...it was sooooo nice. We were also able to squeeze in Universal studios (we got on a subway for the first time!), do some shopping and good eating, see an amazing concert, and spend a whole day and night at the beach. I made Chris and his brother get on the ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Pier despite the cold winds and their fear of heights. lol sometimes I can be a bit pushy. Me and Chris went down to the beach that evening and I didn't care how cold the water was, I stripped down to my two piece and threw myself into the ocean. Chris thought I was crazy...oh well thankfully he gets me and my love for the beach. The last time I went to California, it was all dance related so it was nice to be a tourist for a few days. I'm already planning for our next trip back!
xoxo erica

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds amazing!!! California is one of my favorite states. Perfect weather. :)

    Juli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like a fantastic trip! I'm so jealous - Cali is my home state and I occasionally get hit with waves of missing it...sigh.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams