11.06.2014

Fall Fashion Pinspiration

Every time the season starts to change, I get excited about adding new items to my closet. With the weather slowly changing I'm finding myself wanting to buy a ton of new stuff at the store and online...Target and Nasty Gal get me every time! I can't wait to start wearing layers, tights with everything, chunky knits, and faux furs, and of course a little bit of sparkle...okay maybe a lot of sparkle! What's are you looking forward to wearing this fall? 

Find these images and more inspiration on my pinterest

xoxo erica


4 comments:

  1. Ugh, for real, I could spend hours stalking all the beautiful fashion pins on Pinterest...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so guilty of going shopping crazy when the seasons change! I actually just ordered thigh high boots from Nasty Gal! Love this inspiration, so many cute looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! I love all of these looks! Cool mixes of cozy and chic!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love Nasty Gal and layering my clothing in the Fall! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams