12.30.2014

DIY // Bobby Pin Mini Crown

 For the last few years, I've been making my own new year's eve party hat. I've done a tinsel halo  and a colorful pipe cleaner and pom pom crown recently. Over the weekend I made a mini crown to wear while ringing in the new year and thought it turned out really so I just had to share with you all. I'm actually pretty glad that I at least have this done because I have no idea what I'm wearing for New Year's Eve...something sparkly for sure.
 Supplies: Glitter Scrapbook Paper (mine is about 7 inches long), Gold Foil Tissue (2 strips), Glue Gun, Scissors, Foam Board, Bobby Pin
 1. Cut fringe into the foil tissue paper.
2. Hot glue both strips to the bottom of the glitter scrapbook paper.
3. Form the scrapbook paper into a circle and glue the ends together.
4. Cut triangles into the top of the paper to create the crown.
5. Take a bobby pin and place it between a piece of foam board. Make sure that the foam board is long enough to go from side to side of the crown.
6. Hot glue the foam board with the bobby pin to the inside of the crown.
All done! Isn't everything more cute in mini form? Let me know if you try this out #sobdlife
xoxo erica

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! The crown looks adorable on you :) Thanks for sharing this fun DIY. Hope you have a happy NYE!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I hope you have a fab NYE!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams