2.09.2015

Valentine's Day Outfit Pinspiration

Have you already decided on your Valentine's Day outfit? Please tell me I'm not the only girl who has been thinking of what to wear for the past two weeks. I usually dress in the typical valentine's day girly girl colors and that's about how far I've gotten with my outfit lol I do have a dress version of the light pink skirt in the first pic, so that outfit has me really inspired. What are you wearing this Saturday?

xoxo erica

Check out these pins and other outfit inspiration here

4 comments:

  1. I would love the 1st pictures skirt with the last pictures top and it would be perfect :))) Love those :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but I'd love to wear one of the two first outfits!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get to go to a gala! So, I'll be wearing my little red Zac Posen dress :) I LOVE the pink skirt/window pane top outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams