3.03.2015

Casual Best

Tee: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Purse: NastyGal
Chris and I recently went to Chuck E. Cheese's for our niece's 1st birthday party. I hadn't been there in years and it was fun to celebrate over delicious pizza, cake, and arcade games. It took me back to when I was still in high school and Chris and I went there with some friends pretending it was Chris's birthday just to be silly...I think we were sixteen, maybe 17? Anyway it was good night. I wanted to go in something casual so I wouldn't have to fuss with a short skirt while playing games. This was my casual best, a knotted tee and skinny black jeans...and of course I had to add a little something something with my spiked heels and faux fur purse!
xoxo erica

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous doll, love polka dots :) Hope you have a sweet day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Your accessories are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, even your casual is amazing. Love those heels!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tee is so cute! I'm always and forever will be obsessed with polka dots!!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Follow Sea of Blooming Dreams